Saturday, January 24, 2009

Back from being redundant!

It's been days or weeks or who knows how long since I blogged after my last post. Well, like what this post is trying to get across is the message that i found out that I'm not redundant after a month of not studying after SPM. I had small assessments for mathematics and physics and surprisingly i knew how to do most of them although in class i was mostly practicing the art of sleeping with my eyes open.

Thursday was "THE BIG DAY" where students like me will register for clubs and societies. Currently, i am registered with TAYMUN( Taylors Model United Nation), AIESEC and dodgeball club.

TAYMUN logo

I hope i made the right choices as i desperately need them to bring me towards a great leap in entering top universities. Personally, i would like to go to MIT or any other top universities to study. However, due to the recent murder in Virginia Tech, I'm ambivalent on whether it will be a right choice. Well, if i can't get into those universities, I really would like to do my first degree in the prestigious University of Hong Kong. By then, i will be in a dim sum and shoppping heaven!! Happy chinese new year and logging off!!

No comments: